Thursday, April 28, 2011

Haul: Pink Make-up Bag, Make-up Brushes Set, & Eyeliner Gel!

Hohoho...a 'lil bit of sweetness during my recovery period ^o^
My recent purchase:
-Medium size make up bag with pink-brown polkadot pattern
-Make-up brushes set
-Mac fluidline eyeliner gel in blacktrack
-skinfood choco jam eyeliner gel in #1 black
-skinfood choco jam eyeliner gel in #2 choco dip mocha

and yes~ 3 jars of eyeliner gel awaits >.<~ I'll be reviewing three of them on upcoming post, just be patient. I swear MAC fluidline is one of my best beauty find. Though is quite priceyTT^TT but well, the good news is I don't have to pay the price because it's a GIFT. hohohoho~~~ super happy(≧▽≦)ゞ


about my new make up bag, I bought it cuz my current cosme pouch is all worn out! got it as a prize from Cawaii magz on 2006 actually (。・x・)ゞ  thanks to my ex-cosme-pouch for all your hardwork all these years ・°・(*ノД`*)・°・



What I like is, it's cheap (compared to other cosme pouch like Skinfood's or etude's) only USD $3.00 ♡, and it can hold a lot of stuff, two times bigger than my current pouch=p, plus, it got mirror attached inside the bag and there's even a make-up brush holder too |ヽ(*゜▽゜*)ノミ what could be better? hehehe...



And here's my first set of make up brushes, well...at first, I was just planning to buy an eyeliner brush 'only'. But it was out of stock at almost every stores. wtf, so I decided to buy the whole set and use the eyeliner gel. I'm not really into face powder, blushes, base, foundie, shadow, etc. So I think I'll just keep the rest of my brushes in my drawer >.<




and here's the items I want to review on upcoming postъ(`ー゜)
I got addicted to eyeliner gel lately, I got 4 jars this month (minus 1, cuz I knew that my Etude House eyeliner is a fake~crap!)
Stay tuned for upcoming review princess (σ・∀・)σ 

No comments:

Post a Comment