Thursday, May 19, 2011

Haunted House

Went to haunted house last week =p. it was my second time experience...<3 actually I wanted to take a lot of pic inside the haunted house, but too bad no picture taking allowed there. It was kind of creepy at first, but I thought it just because the 'sound' effect. The ghost itself is not scary at all >.<
Then we decided to join "ghost photosession"~

for those who hates 'scary' things please skip all the pic below >_______<









and oh, I just received a package from my blogger buddy, Sasa. I won her giveaway last week and finally received the package just yesterday. I will make one big post about it soon, perhaps? I hope I won't be too busy dealing with my campuss stuff =(
that would be it, I'll back with a better post XD~ see ya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment