Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Skincare and Make up Sample +random pic


Wahahaha... I'm kinda bored, so I made an animation gif from my webcam wmv file. How do I look? My face looks strange (^_^; ) Do you like making an animation gif of yourself? I do,  I did this manually anyway >_<  I'm gonna post some beauty review with animated gif too, perhaps? But well, that gif is only a teaser~

So, I talked about my surgery on my previous previous post, and this pic was taken -most likely- 1 week before, a bit late pic-post anyway (* ̄m ̄)



these lovelies is my best friend, we went to the face shop and skinfood counter, And I got quite a lot of Skin Food sample stuff~~~ ♥ which is...increase a number of my unused sample of other korean brand make-up and skincare, here them all:



I got even a frickin' cute petitbijou body wash~ yahaaa ♡

I ♡ Lioele packaging design too
 What I got: Etude House, Skin food, Missha, Innisfree, Lioele, and Baviphat. Mostly are cream, emulsion, and mask sample. The thing is, should I be reviewing all of them? But I don't really think it'd be nice 'cuz a sample-based review could be deceiving. 
Personally I think reviewing a mask (sample) would be all right, but what about creams, serums, and emulsions? Though I found some beauty bloggers posted a sample~review too, I'm still not sure about it.

So tell me what do you think, should I be reviewing all the sample?


No comments:

Post a Comment