Thursday, July 14, 2011

Random~Luview Haul, Food, Camwhore!


Just another random post so, I've been asked several times about my real life, some sweet readers mailed me requesting a 'random' post. I got to check back my blog archive and nuuuh.. (T▽T) my blog is kind of boring indeed. I haven't written about my non-beauty (lol) post for awhile though. so here it is, I'll make it quick while having my pokka green tea( ^-^)_旦~, need for sleep *panda eyes
So pic above is me from 1 week ago, wanted to join Meluudee's back to school event but....miserably fail! haha, so I think I'm just gonna post it here. And for the FIRST time, I have my hair naturally waved on my selcas! hohohoh...

eeeh. I'm going to show you the pic of me right after the surgery. In case you are wondering (new readers) it's me after a fam removal surgery that I had mentioned in APRIL.WHOOT!


My boyfriend took this with his cellphone, lol! I looked funny on the pic, the lamp makes me look like a newly hatched poult! (=^▽^=) nonetheless, I'm getting better and FINE now, thanks for all your support my lovely readers :) Thaanks! I LOVE you

and so, last month, me and my girls went to the famous GH universal, she happened to got a free night-inn ticket form the hotel. The building was amazingly beautiful! Take a look:


I'm such a happy geek! since the coupon was 'all you can eat' so I grabbed almost every food on the table and eat like 4 bowls of chicken broth porridge, lulz. My friend ordered some herbal tea too, too bad I forgot the name, I miss the tea already (ノ_<。)



We camwhore a little too, too bad that I forgot to bring my stupid digicam with me! my digicam was secretly hiding somewhere in my bedroom just before I go, I couldn't find it, grrr....o(`ω´*)o so we ended up taking the pic with a cellphone since no one of my besties had a cam with them too (* ̄m ̄)


Nuuuh, the low quality, noises, and bad lighting pic is driving me nuts! o(`ω´*)o o(`ω´*)o o(`ω´*)o
My friend fanny took this beautiful crystal lamp♡ the bokeh effect are fake =p


Oh, I just got my beauty package from luview-Korea Cosmetic too, it arrived on post yesterday, yay~ I'm going to review it soon. Stay tuned! They send me a lot of free samplers too, which increase my beauty samplers collection ~_~ Here's the product:

awe awe (;゜ロ゜) my product review list is excessively getting piled up! (I received my Neo dali brown too the other day) and most probably next week there will be a huge new skincare haul be arrived too (Brand: NOPS, BRTC, HARUHADA). I'm going to review them all, I promise (*゜▽゜*)ノ
Oh, about the product above, here's the listing:
☆ Luview Whitening Capsule BB cream 화이트닝 캡슐 비비크림
☆ Luview Crystal Mineral Pact 크리스탈 미네랄 팩트
☆ Luview Gleam Full Long Lash Mascara 글램 풀 롱래쉬 마스카라

These are relatively new, the brand is established in 2010. The packaging is super shiny and elegant with gold and red combos. I reckon I'm going to like the product. Lovely readers, you can check LUVIEW's homepage here.

Okay,  that would be all, see ya soon. I'll be back soon with some reviews. Stay lovely & pretty~

No comments:

Post a Comment