Monday, December 5, 2011

J.ESTINA Jewelry ~ Tiara Necklace 티아라 목걸이

Hey girls~ I'll be posting a photolog of J.ESTINA jewelry, or jewellery...yeah~ First I have to thank my older brother for giving me this super lovely birthday gift! What a happy (and lucky) dong seang I am...~aye aye~ (≧▽≦)

Okay, I'm not a fan of SNSD, so here's some information about SNSD and J.ESTINA:
SNSD became the newest models for accessories brand, ‘J ESTINA. After revealing numerous ad cuts, the brand has finally released their long-awaited CF. The girls sport different styles of bags from the ‘J ESTINA Choice’ line, including sexy clutches, contemporary totes, and casual backpacks. On September 30th, SNSD appeared in an advertisement as the contemporary princesses in a chic and modern style for jewelry brand, J.ESTINA’s. Together, the 9 beautiful princesses give off an extremely elegant feeling. Previously, J.ESTINA had also appointed Lydia Hurst from the Hurst family as their model.

And two days ago, the fashion brand J.Estina held a fan-signing event with SNSD in Lotte Mart. According to J.Estina representatives, ever since SNSD began endorsing their brand, SNSD-associated products (such as the YoonA backpack and the Seohyun bag) have been selling so well that they had to take reservation orders to supply the demand. The fan-signing was arranged as a way of saying thanks for the overwhelming support that the brand received from its customers.
-----

And this cute necklace I received is a tiara necklace ^-^

티아라 목걸이/J.ESTINA Tiara Necklace
 
온라인 고객님들을 위해 특별히 제작된 온라인 전용 상품입니다.
 


 
들을 위해 특별히 제작된 온라인 전용 상품입니다.

영한 형태의 하트 모티브가 큐트한 느낌의 주얼리로 표현된 세트로
발랄한 이미지를 연출할 수 있습니다.

화사한 스톤 세팅 하트와 메탈 라인의 하트가 링크되어 사랑스러운 느낌을 더해줍니다.


5점     이뻐용~~~사진을 클로즈업해서 찍어서 팬던트가 커보이는데 그렇게 크진않구요 작아요 근데그렇게 막 작진않고.. 글구 작은데 이뻐요^-^ 

I looooove it! It comes with a luxury hard box that strong enough to protect the necklace. The interior of the box is covered with purple velvet, all glammy



 Cute Guarantee 'Mini Book'


The product is under warranty for one year, and this cute lil mini guarantee book is written both in Korean and English.



There's a slight difference between the actual product and the one in catalogue, though, it doesn't botter me much. It's still a pretty and lovely necklace as a whole



Lastly, Thank you oppa! I will treasure it forever~♥♥♥
Ps: Today is my birthday! Omg nooo.... I'm getting older!! I'll be celebrating my B'day with my BF tomorrow, though, I barely had any free time to do anything (got a job already =/ ). So I'll get back and let you guys know how it goes! See ya later
 

No comments:

Post a Comment