Friday, March 16, 2012

Cyworld~ Korean Photo Editor Download

With so many question and request about Cyworld Photo On~the famous korean photo editor among uljjang lover, I decided to 'once again' make a lil post about it. And just like I promised, this time, with a download link. So if anyone interested to try the photo editor, feel free to click the link below and download the file (^ε^)♪


time for cutey J-cheese~♥!

FAQ
1. How can I use Cyworld photo editor?
I wrote a mini guide here: http://sparkleapple.blogspot.com/2010/08/photo-on-korean-photo-editor.html

2. What photo editor program you usually use?
Adobe photoshop, though, in fact I rarely use PhotoOn editor.

3. What can I do with the editor?
Add cute templates to your selca, digitally put a frame, emoji, and make an animated gif as well.

So readers, I hope you will have a great time editing your pics ( ・∀・) 
I'll be back with a better post ^-^ Ciaoooo~

No comments:

Post a Comment