Monday, April 30, 2012

Photolog: Seifuku, Japanese School Uniform


Hello minna!
you'll have already seen all these pics on my facebook. But yea, I just feel like to post it on my blog =p And I KNOW that I'm too old for this seifuku style! I'll be damned, but I'm madly in love with this style, seriously! Lolz, Never Too Old To Wear Seifuku! Rawr~!




L O L~
Blazer type seifuku, and it's an authentic set from Japan <3 I have like 7 different authentic school skirts from a flea market, I was super lucky~~~!(≧▽≦) because it costs so much to buy a set in Japan, (lll´Д`) you'll need like USD $ 150.00 for a decent skirt, and over USD $ 200.00 to buy a decent blazer. My favorite brand are seibu, takano, and varsitymate, highschoolers authentic, and it's not a NANCHATTE seifuku. (*^ ・^)ノ Hahaha....I got mine for CHEAP though! That's why I love flea markets~~!☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ
if you're a fan of nanchatte seifuku, or, literally a 'fake', 'just-kidding' uniform, you may want to buy brand like Conomi, Candy Sugar, or Fancy Pocket.

RIBBON~!♥♥







I also have several serafuku, or a sailor type uniform, but I like the blazer type better! It looks cool and mature. (^ε^)♪ Seifuku FTW! hohoho~ Ok then, thank you for reading and I'll see you son, toodles~(・ω・)/

No comments:

Post a Comment