Saturday, April 21, 2012

Ulzzang Eye Make-up Tutorial & Tips [korean]

Good morning everyone~ (or whatever it is in your country ^-^) I'm back with another ulzzang style make-up post. This time, I will share three styles of ulzzang eye make-up, though, the detail is written in korean, but I'm pretty sure it won't be much of a problem. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

The first one is my number one favorite~Just a neat black eyeliner, layered with brown eyeliner on the outer corner of the eye, apply a mascara and you're done! Simple but cute
p.s: don't forget to highligt the under eye area to make your eyes look even bigger.


Second uljjang style eye make-up: brown and smokey, with thick and bold eyeliner, not really my type but I love to see anyone else with this kind of eye make-up! 
Product: tony moly eyeliner gel, etude house lucid darling fantastic gradation eyes line, mascara.

 
The last one is the most natural uljjang's eye make up style~!First, use the magic stick!lulz, it's a cute highlighter from Tony Moly (Tony Moly CRYSTAL EYE DECORATION). Last, Apply your favorite gel-eyeliner (mine is MAC blacktrack or Tony Moly gel-eyeliner) make a neat 'wing' like line on the outer corner of your eyes, and you're done

Pic above is a random uljjang~  not me =p
So yeah, thanks for reading and I really hope this post could be useful for those who are addicted to ulzzang style (σ・∀・)σ

Before I go, I really want to know which style do you like the most  ☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ Please do tell me~!! Ciaoo~~

No comments:

Post a Comment