Sunday, June 24, 2012

Review: ETUDE HOUSE Drawing Eye Brow Pencil #05 Grey

Hi dollies, I want to share my latest Holy Grail found which is the Etude House Drawing Eyebrow AD in grey~ Actually I bought this because I lost my old skinfood black bean eyebrow pencil the other day, and that was my very first and the only one eyebrow pencil I've ever had, lolz.


 sealed cap~

the retractable pencil side has a triangular shape, perfect for filling in the brows.


You can control the thickness of the line because of its unique shape.

It's a basic retractable eye brow pencil, the cheapest one among Etude House's eyebrow line collection (USD $ 2.9), super cheap yet works like charm on me. Easy to use, no need to sharpen, and the shade matches my eyebrows color perfectly. Actually it's a dual sided pencil, you can find a mini spoolie brush on the other side of the pencil, Boo me I forgot to take the picture >.< Sorry~~ I'll just leave this picture from Etude House site for you.



Product Description from Etude House:
Silky smooth eyebrow pencil fills in, defines and shapes brows to perfection. Ultra-fine tip lightly deposits pigments, mimicking actual brow hair for a natural look that highlights the sparkle of your eyes. For natural looking brows, apply liner with precise and short strokes, following the natural growth of your brows.


Comes in 6 shades, I choose grey because I believe this is the lightest shade of all. I have a broad and flat eyebrows, so I need shade that is not too pigmented and close to my natural naked eyebrows. And yea my eyebrows... they're just~ GREY! I wasn't satisfied with the black or brown thing for my eyebrows as they're too pigmented and -if I didn't apply it carefully- would make my eyebrows look like a fat black caterpillar. *yuuuuck*... So yea, Grey is the right shade and puuuurfect for me! You know my everyday signature look, the 'no make-up' make up. Anyhow, I'm still keeping my natural hair locks too... so yea GREY is the perfect shade for my eyebrows, Grey is perfect, grey is just puuuurfect~ I love it!



The pigmentation is just right, and I've never had a hardtime doing my brows with EH drawing eyebrow AD. The attached spoolie brush works like a miracle too, it will wash away any excess color, makes the shade even more natural. If you're heavy handed then I'd recommend this baby for you, the line bar is not waxy and the color comes off very natural. Just remember to use a feather-like stroke :)

Staying power is good, no need to retouch. ^-^

What I like:
Cheap yet works like charm!
The shade matches my eyebrows perfectly.
No need to sharpen.
Stays the whole day without retouch.
Refillable.
Comes with a brush. <-- a must!
Convenient and travel friendly.


What I don't like:
Nothing! I love it to bits!

Love Rating:Photobucket

few pictures of me wearing EH drawing eyebrow in grey. It looks so natural from afar and even upclose.




I'm happy to tell you that this is my most recent HG eyebrow pencil~! ^-^
That's all for now, I'll be back with more review and make-up tutorial, thanks for reading and have a nice monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment