Friday, October 12, 2012

Review: EOS Adela Brown

Yo girls! I'm finally back, hehe... Now I'm going to do a review of EOS Adela or EOS Adela Ciel in brown. I received the pair from TOMATO shop, online shopping shop based in Jakarta. Thanks a lot Tomato shop!

Eerie selca~ hoho
The owner of Tomato shop e-mailed me and offered a sponsorship, She also kindly asked me if I have specific lens that I want to try, she's been sooo nice! hehe... The lens case is happen to be my favorite lens case too, the piggy one ^-^



 frilly pattern <3 p="p">

Product Description:
Product Name: EOS Adela (brown)
Water content: 45%
Diameter: 14.8 mm
Base curve: 8.8 mm

Now now, can you notice the tiredness on my face? hahah, I look so much older in this photo. Actually I'd prefer to take a selca under natural sun lighting, but the sun went down so fast that day >.< So yeah... Flash photoshoot isn't that bad *hopefully*

Design and Pattern:Photobucket
I think 'Antique' is a proper word to describe the pattern. To be honest, I'm not really fond of this kind of design since it will be too obvious upclose. Like when I'm talking to people, they will stare right into my eyes, and they will start to think "Oh, she's wearing lenses!" and somehow, I feel bothered. haha...I know that it's only me, but I can't help myself thinking that way, lmao. Anyhow, this is actually a beautiful pattern,  the design is so unusual and antique, You might like it for sure ^-^

Comfort:Photobucket
Just like any other EOS lenses, I'd give 4 out of 5 in terms of comfort. I've never had any problem with any EOS lenses before, I happened to wear the lenses for more than 6 hours and I forgot to bring the eyedropper with me, but to my surprise, it stays 'wet' and I even forgot that I'm wearing lenses. I guess it's because of the 45% water content?

Enlargement:Photobucket
This pair is huge, but not kind of huge that will give you alienish look, or at least that's what I think. The very edge of the lenses is somewhat transparent, and it still look OK even with minimum eye make-up.

If you like natural looking circle lenses with beautiful obvious pattern, I'd recommend this pair for ya! 


I just like to make this kind of pic, hahaha.... please bear with me xD
---
By the way, speaking about my state of health, 'I' think I'm finally getting better. Tehee... My granny said she wants to accompany me to the doctor later, so... maybe next week. I haven't made any appointment yet. My HB is still at a low level so I get tired very easily (This is one of the reason that I submitted a self-resign document to my previous company where I worked). However... I've been thinking of doing a business again, or maybe even get another full time work while thinking about an online business. So wish me luck ^-^/


No comments:

Post a Comment